Alexander Shorokhoff Competition
We are pleased to celebrate our 25th anniversary together with you! Nominate your favourite watch piece from Alexander Shorokhoff and win a 500 Euro voucher on your favourite AS piece! You can select all watches on our homepage: www.alexander-shorokhoff.de or on social media. We will announce the winner during the week from October 23 -27. The lot decides.
Good luck to everyone!
Conditions of Participation
1. Organizer of the competition is the Alexander Shorokhoff Uhrenmanufaktur GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as „organizer“.) This competition bears no relationship to Facebook or Instagram and is not sponsored, organized or supported by Facebook or Instagram. Facebook or Instagram bears no responsibility for this competition. Any questions, comments or complaints about the competition should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Only natural persons who are at least 18 years old and are of full legal capacity are eligible to participate. Employees of the organizer and their relatives are not eligible to participate in the competition.
3. Everybody who is properly registered on Faceook, Instagram or dispose of an e-mail account and is a fan of our Facebook and Instagram page, may participate. The participant can participate on three ways: A participation via email or on the social media channels like Facebook or Instagram is possible. The manner of the participation is mentioned in the particular post on Facebook, Instagram or in the newsletter. In order to participate, the user must nominate on one of the three ways in written form or by photo its favourite AS-watch piece during the period starting from the 9th until 22nd of October 2017. Every participant can take part in all three ways, but can only nominate one favourite AS-watch piece.
By participating, the participant declares that he/she agrees with the eligibility requirements as stated herein and agrees that his/her last name and first name may be published via newsletter and on the Facebook and Instagram fan page of Alexander Shorokhoff, in case of winning.
4. Among all nominated favourite AS-watch pieces, the winner will be determined by a random generator. There will be offered only one gift voucher, worth 500 Euro, to spend in that particular favourite AS-watch model or in any other Alexander Shorokhoff watch pieces. The voucher may only be claimed directly at the organizer and is valid for one year. Validity starts from the day the electronic vouches has been send.
5. The determination of the winner starts in the week of 23. – 27. October 2017. The winner will be notified in writing form via email or private massage on Facebook or Instagram and asked to provide the full name, the postal address and if necessary the email address in order to know where to send the watch after used the voucher. If the winner is unavailable after three contact attempts within 5 working days, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, who will be chosen by a random generator as well.
6. The gift voucher will be send via email one week after transmission of the full name, email address and postal address of the winner. In the case of a return or if the delivery fails, the organizer won’t take another try. If, after the failed delivery, the winner won’t get in touch with the organizer within one week, entitlement to the prize shall be forfeited, and a new winner shall be drawn.
7. Entry to the competition is free of charge and the participant is not bound to any other services. A transfer, exchange or payment of the voucher is not possible.
8. The judges’ decision is final. The organizer reserves the right to interrupt or to completely terminate the competition at any time without advance notice, if due to technical, legal or other reasons, a proper implementation no longer can be guaranteed. In case of violation of the effective Conditions of Participation, the organizer has the right to immediately exclude participants, block or change affected contents or initiate other suitable countermeasures. The entitlement to participate or the proper execution of the draw does not exist.
The Alexander Shorokhoff watch manufacture take the issue of data protection very seriously.
All personal data will be collect, safe and use in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws. In the following data protection regulations we will inform you what data will be collected, saved for the administration of the competition.
The Nature of the data
In this quiz only the personal data will be used, which were communicated by the winner. This involves information on the name and surname, the e-mail address and the postal address.
Using the data
The above mentioned personal data (number 1) will be saved and used by the organizer for organizational purpose and implementation of the competition(in particular in order to determine and notify the winner). The data won’t be used for any other purposes. After the competition has been completed and the winners notified, all data records related to the competition will be deleted, if the organizer is not under a legal obligation to safe the data above that.
Right of information, rectification and revocation
The participant has the right to free information about the own data stored with us and, if appropriate, the right to correction this data at any time, as legally stipulated. The consent to process data, given by the participant at the time of signing up for the use of the competition, can be revoked with future effect at any time by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com (subject “revocation”) or by post to: Alexander Shorokhoff Uhrenmanufaktur GmbH, Hanauerstr. 25, 63755 Alzenau, Germany (subject “revocation”).
In the event of revocation the participant automatically withdraws from the competition.
Data processing by Facebook and Instagram
By making survey, processing and using personal data of people, the organizer is only responsible for the data requested within the scope of this competition. For all other kinds of application by using Facebook or Instagram, the responsibility is on the side of Facebook and Instagram. More information about surveys, saving and using of data in Facebook or Instagram you can find in the data protection guidelines of Facebook and Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ and https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388. Impressum: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Irland. Instagram LLC, Vertreten durch Kevin Systrom und Mike Krieger, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA
State: 12 October 2017
Do you have further questions? Get in contact with us here.